Internet Hoc Mon/ Vietnam
To write with Vietnamese fonts:
2) In the DOWNLOAD FILE window, choose "save to disk" and
3) Indicate a location to stock the file, for example "C:/VPS" and choose the button "save".
4) During the transaction, you will see an indicator showing the task
5) Execute the file VPS.exe in C:/ directory and press "return" or click "unpack". This will unpack VPSKEYS and libraries in C:/VPS directory. Close when executed.
6) Once the 10 files are installed in C:/VPS directory, execute VPSKEYS.EXE by selecting "Run..." of "Start menu" down left in your task bar.
7) Keep VPSKEYS.EXE running and open a word editor (e.g. Word for windows)
8) Select "VPS Helv" for the font of your text editor
9) You can begin to type Vietnamese characters:
Kindly note that the first six accentuated characters are valid for all other vowels such as "e", "i", "o", ...
In case of problems related with Vietnamese fonts, please direct your inquiries to:
You have been
INTERNET surfers to visit this site since December the 1st, 1998.
Created by CONSULTEC TNHH Co., Ltd. in Saigon-HCMC/ Vietnam.©1999 All rights reserved