Internet Hoc Mon/ Vietnam
||INTERNET Bridge to Vietnam
About Vietnamese fonts:
There are numerous Vietnamese fonts, without any standards. Some of the most common are
To read Vietnamese fonts:
Preliminary note: we use VNI fonts and this font should
be choosen to read our Vietnamese pages.
- Download one of the font listed hereover by clicking on the choosen hyperlinked font
- In the DOWNLOAD FILE window, choose "save to disk" and click OK
- Indicate a temporary location to stock the downloaded file, for example: "C:"
(root of your hard drive) and choose the button "save".
- During the transaction, you will see an indicator showing the task process. The computer
will indicate the end of the task. Click the button "OK".
- Install the new font by entering START menu in the taskbar- SETTINGS label- CONTROL
PANEL label- FONTS icon
- In the FONTS windows, choose the menu FILE- INSTALL NEW FONT label
- choose the location of the downloaded font, in our example C: (the root of your hard
drive). To select C:, double-click on c:\, as shown below. Click on the button SELECT ALL,
and then, on the button OK.
CONGRATULATIONS. Your Vietnamese fonts are installed !
In case of problems related with Vietnamese fonts, please direct your enquiries to:
You have been
INTERNET surfers to visit this site since December the 1st, 1998.
Webpage HTML 4.0 compatible/ last updated 11.08.2000
Created by CONSULTEC
TNHH Co., Ltd. in Saigon-HCMC/ Vietnam.©1999 All rights reserved